NOTE: This product is for international buyers.
Not for sale in Japan (the price includes international shipping fee).
Chewy kuzu mochi (traditional Japanese dessert). An all natural sweet with minimum ingredients (only kuzu starch and sugar). No additives included. Comes with sweet syrup and kinako powder (soybean flour)
- Ingredients: [Kuzu-mochi] Starch (sweet potato · kuzu), sugar [Syrup] Raw sugar, molasses, brown sugar [Kinako powder] soybean, sugar, salt
- Contents: 100g
- Country of Origin: Japan
- How to eat: Cut into appropriate size and place in container. Enjoy with attached black syrup and kinako
- Note: This product does not include additives, so it may become hard when it is cold. Return to the original texture by warming
- Store at room temperature. Avoid places with heat, humidity, and direct sunlight.
- Manufacturer: KYO GOZAN Co., Ltd.
■ We can not deliver to the following countries.
Item No. V01945999028